Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy Meals and Saving Money

I wanted so badly to call Dominos tonight. A hot Gluten free Hawaiian pizza would have hit the spot and man, I'm just tired. I resisted. I want to save money and eat a bit healthier tonight. Check back tomorrow for which urge is stronger then.

I looked in our pantry and the fridge. The hamburgers I'd laid out weren't thawed and I don't like the texture of burger done in the microwave. I almost made that call to Dominos- but then I said every meal doesn't have to be awesome! Just eat.

Well, it was awesome...quick meal idea loaded with awesomeness...

Ham Alfredo Pasta

Here's the simple directions:

Ham
GF pasta
Alfredo sauce
A veggie for a side

I quick cooked a ham steak in a skillet as my pasta boiled. Meanwhile I let little guy pick a vegetable. It's always brussel sprouts and then zapped in the microwave. Toss the chopped ham, sauce, and pasta together. Boom. Dinner.

Not ideal. But not too shabby.

Do your best y'all. Later.


No comments:

Post a Comment