Monday, July 15, 2013

Gluten Free Macaroni & Cheese

It's been one heck of a summer! So much so, I haven't posted in ages. All good things, but slow go and frustrating. Maybe in a later post I will share. Gluten free macaroni and cheese takes priority at this time- as it should.

I haven't made mac and cheese since I went GF 1 1/2 years ago. At one time it was a weekly staple twice a week. Maybe one reason I was chubby but lovable LOL.
Tonight was electric in our households the boys realized what was coming. It did not disappoint. Not a bit.

Here's what you need and how:

Gluten free elbow noodles cooked (1 pkg)
1/2 standard block mozzarella cheese cubed
1/2 cup Alfredo sauce
2 tbs butter (I like Kerrygold)
1-2 tsp mustard
Salt and pepper to taste

Combine ingredients in sauce pan over low heat. Stir as it all combines and cheese melts. Bam! Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment